WORKSHOPS, EVENTS &
Deepen your appreciation for practice by joining community for retreat, workshops and deeper learning. All events and courses are curated to nourish you. It is our intention to offer a new depth of practice and community collaboration.
There is something for everyone!
- Fri, Dec 09THRDec 09, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM CSTTHR, 3701 S Packard Ave, St Francis, WI 53235, USAGong Meditation is all about sound and its effects on the human body & energy systems. The vibrations work at a cellular level and help with stress, fatigue, depression, anger, and blocked energy. Sound therapy can support the release of blockages at the Chakras and Nadis. $35
- Fri, Dec 16THRDec 16, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM CSTTHR, 3701 S Packard Ave, St Francis, WI 53235, USASpend a cozy evening with Aleisha Anderson and Meg Lucks for the perfect pair: Restorative Yoga + Acupuncture. The first hour will be a restorative and re-grounding class with a focus on slowing down and renewing energy. It will be followed by 20 minutes of acupuncture.
- Sun, Dec 18THRDec 18, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PMTHR, 3701 S Packard Ave, St Francis, WI 53235, USAIn certain meditation spaces, when a bell sounds, it is considered to be an opportunity to return to the moment. In this Yin Yoga workshop, we will spend about 2-4 mins in each floor-based pose, practicing together in a quiet atmosphere while returning to the moment through the sound of a bell. $35
- Sun, Dec 18Anahata LabyrinthDec 18, 3:30 PM – 5:30 PMAnahata Labyrinth, S104 W38801 County Hwy NN in EagleAll are invited to experience the Equinox Public Anahata Labyrinth gathering in Eagle, WI. Registration begins at 3pm. The “gate” to the Labyrinth walk closes promptly at 3:30pm. In order to maintain harmony and flow, those arriving after 3:30pm will not be allowed into the Labyrinth.
- Fri, Dec 30THRDec 30, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM CSTTHR, 3701 S Packard Ave, St Francis, WI 53235, USAKirtan is a bit like singing around a yogic campfire – creating feelings of oneness and joy. As you sing with each other in a group, you may experience a deep connection with each other, the self and the light within, the soul. No experience needed and all ages welcome. Pay-what-you-can!
- Sun, Jan 01THRJan 01, 2023, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PMTHR, 3701 S Packard Ave, St Francis, WI 53235, USAJoin us in community at this transitional time to tune our hearts & voices to vibrations of peace. We will be reciting the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra 108 times ... a life-giving mantra chanted in times of great change and transformation. This mantra, from the yogic text Rig Veda. Led by Meg + Rachael.
- Fri, Jan 06THRJan 06, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMTHR, 3701 S Packard Ave, St Francis, WI 53235, USAVedic full moon circle is a soulful gathering of like-minded folx coming together to honor the lunar cycle and engage in self-care rituals that have been passed down through the generations. Heather will guide us through a Full Moon meditation and intention setting with journal prompts + much more.
- Multiple DatesSat, Jan 07THRJan 07, 2023, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PMTHR, 3701 S Packard Ave, St Francis, WI 53235, USAThe intention of this class is to assist the participants develop their subtle energetic skills personally and professionally. Learn about personal space clearing, sacred space setting, assessing energy via hand scanning, penduling and development of your Higher Sensing! $160 total, Level 1 required
- Sun, Jan 08THRJan 08, 2023, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMTHR, 3701 S Packard Ave, St Francis, WI 53235, USAKick-off 2023 with Ayurveda and Yoga practices that rejuvenate the body-mind system with Heather Burkart, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner. You'll learn detoxifying yoga poses and self-care tools to incorporate into your wellness routine. $65+ exchange
- Fri, Jan 20Shalom House
- Sat, Feb 25Peace RetreatFeb 25, 2023, 4:00 PM – Mar 04, 2023, 11:00 AMPeace Retreat, Playa Negra, Provincia de Guanacaste, Los Pargos, Costa RicaWAITLIST ONLY! Join Meg and community for our fourth visit to Peace Retreat! We love our sangha and are grateful to have the opportunity to create incredible memories with you on this Heart-steeped retreat/ vacation. You and your family are most welcome!