WORKSHOPS, EVENTS &
Deepen your appreciation for practice by joining community for retreat, workshops and deeper learning. All events and courses are curated to nourish you. It is our intention to offer a new depth of practice and community collaboration.
There is something for everyone!
- Multiple DatesSun, Jul 10THR
- Fri, Jul 15THRJul 15, 6:00 PM – 7:15 PMTHR, 3701 S Packard Ave, St Francis, WI 53235, USAIn this class we will e a s e our spines into opening. We will support our bodies in different variations of backbends and chest openers that will be calibrated to our individual needs, with plenty of time to restore through breathing and softening. $35 (limit 6 students)
- Sat, Jul 16THRJul 16, 6:15 PM – 8:00 PM CDTTHR, 3701 S Packard Ave, St Francis, WI 53235, USAJoin Gino and Heidi on Saturday, July 16th, for warmth and connection in the company of community! They will teach a joint Yoga class and follow-up practice with a bonfire + refreshments. Outdoor asana practice from 6:15-7:15pm | Bonfire from 7:15-8pm
- Sat, Jul 23The Heart Revival Center for Yoga
- Fri, Jul 29THRJul 29, 6:00 PM – 7:15 PM CDTTHR, 3701 S Packard Ave, St Francis, WI 53235, USADuring this workshop we will be exploring various somatic movements that will allow us to relate to our bodies and brains as self-sensing, self-organizing, and self-renewing. Honoring the vast intelligence and wisdom of our bodes and the felt sense we have access to, using that as our guide. $35
- Fri, Aug 19THRAug 19, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMTHR, 3701 S Packard Ave, St Francis, WI 53235, USAKirtan is a bit like singing around a yogic campfire – creating feelings of oneness and joy. As you sing with each other in a group, you may experience a deep connection with each other, the self and the light within, the soul. No experience needed and all ages welcome. Pay-what-you-can!
- Fri, Sep 16Shalom HouseSep 16, 6:30 PM – Sep 18, 11:00 AMShalom House, 1872 Shalom Dr, West Bend, WI 53090, USASantosha translates to “contentment.” This niyama is about mastering the art of feeling at ease and at peace with yourself. This retreat centers around an immersive experience that is designed to rouse santosha in every aspect of our lives and practice.
- Fri, Nov 18Shalom HouseNov 18, 6:30 PM – Nov 20, 11:00 AMShalom House, 1872 Shalom Dr, West Bend, WI 53090, USAThe practice of Svādhyāya requires satya (honesty) in order to view ourselves from an honest standpoint, tapas (discipline), and ahimsa (non violence) which reminds us to look upon ourselves without judgement or critique. Discover how our practice for deeper self connection is accessible right now.
- Sat, Feb 25Peace RetreatFeb 25, 2023, 4:00 PM – Mar 04, 2023, 11:00 AMPeace Retreat, Playa Negra, Provincia de Guanacaste, Los Pargos, Costa RicaWAITLIST ONLY! Join Meg and community for our fourth visit to Peace Retreat! We love our sangha and are grateful to have the opportunity to create incredible memories with you on this Heart-steeped retreat/ vacation. You and your family are most welcome!