Sat, Feb 24|
Sangha Retreat in Costa Rica 2024
Join Meg and community for our fifth visit to Peace Retreat! We love our sangha and are most grateful to have the opportunity to create incredible memories with you on this Heart-steeped retreat/ vacation. You and your family are most welcome!
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2024, 4:00 PM – Mar 02, 2024, 2:00 PM
Peace Retreat, Playa Negra, Provincia de Guanacaste, Los Pargos, Costa Rica
About The Event
Join Meg and community for our fifth visit to Peace Retreat! We love our sangha and are grateful to have the opportunity to create incredible memories with you on this Heart-steeped retreat/ vacation. You and your family are most welcome!
Our host Peace Retreat is a thriving, intimate, boutique-style sanctuary for yogis, wellness enthusiasts, and tourists looking to reset, refocus, restore and explore; all in a safe and supportive environment.
Peace Retreat is located in the town of Playa Negra, along the stunning Pacific Gold Coast in the Province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica, near Tamarindo. They are located 75-minutes from Liberia International Airport (LIR).
Your cost, ranges from $1500-$1800/person and includes the following within the Peace Package:
- Beautiful, shared accommodations to include double or single-shared cabinas and an open air bath-house and single stall bathrooms, as well as private indoor rooms with ensuite bathrooms and attached balconies - all with safes, ceiling fans and fresh linen service
- Private yoga shalas, guided meditation and yoga practices offered by Meg + 2x daily
- Wireless Internet
- Optional spa services and cacao ceremony
- On-site 10-foot deep swimming and dive pool
- Close proximity to the beautiful beach of Playa Negra (15 minute walk)
- Renowned zip line, surf, snorkeling and paddle boarding locations with highly experienced instructors
- Booking options for a variety of other local, eco-excursions and activities
- Juice and smoothie Bar with healthy, local, and organic fruit and vegetables available daily
- Two (breakfast and dinner) homemade, mindful and tasty meals prepared by local chefs in the onsite covered open-air bar, kitchen and dining hall
- Transportation services to and from the Liberia Airport are included unless you are arriving/ departing outside of our group
- Accommodations, meals, etc. for littles under 8 is $300/ child
We will coordinate, as a group, our arrival/ departure times to most easily travel between the airport and Peace Retreat. All guests will require a valid international passport that is less than 6 months from expiration. You will need to print a copy of your travel itinerary (departure and return), to be presented at the airport as requested.
Once your booking is approved, a $500 non-refundable deposit is due for each guest. Guests may request a private room or cabina for an additional *$800 total. All payments are due no later than September 1st 2023. Please inquire directly about payment plan options. Understand that accommodations are first-come-first-serve. Please specify your first choice and second choice when you register. Room options include single-shared cabinas, 2- double rooms with private bathrooms, 1- triple room with private bathroom, 6- private quarter rooms. For more information and photos, click HERE.
2 double-occupancy shared with private bathrooms: $1800/ person
1 triple-occupancy shared with private bathroom: $1600/ person
8 double-occupancy shared cabinas: $1700/ person
6 single-occupancy sleeping quarters w/in shared dorm: $1500/ person
*Any private room requests, please at an additional $800
Once approved, retreatants will be invoiced via Quickbooks. Payment options include cash, check and all major credit cards.
*Note that your Peace Package does not include airfare, spa treatments, eco-excusions, additional ground transportation, snacks or alcohol purchased on-site. Trip insurance is strongly recommended and a vendor will be recommended. Understand that additional cc fees may apply at the time of your purchase. Please inquire directly about payment plan options if required.